Wild Apache now has high-speed DSL (Digital Subscriber Line) service available in the Verde Valley, Sedona, Flagstaff, Prescott, Phoenix, and other towns in Arizona.
Features of DSL:
- High Speed Internet Access - 256kbps-7Mbps
- No wasted time dialing - just click and you're on instantly
- 24 hour "always on" access, no time limits
- Use telephone and internet at the same time on the same line
DSL has the following requirements:
- A digital "DSL" modem
- internal, requiring the use of firewall software
- external, firewall is built-in to modem
- either USB or Ethernet connection to computer
[Qwest will rent modem for $5.00 per month or you can purchase your own]
- Phone service must be through Qwest.
- Most PCs require a Network Interface Card (NIC or Ethernet Card)
Most Macs do not require a NIC
To register, please call the Wild Apache offices at (928) 202-4434.
CLICK HERE To read answers to Frequently Asked Questions